Friday, February 17, 2017

How to Make More Crumpled Foil Flowers: Part 2 of 2

Hi everyone!  I am back today with part two of my two part series on making flowers using paper towels, heavy duty aluminum foil, scissors, flower dies or punches, and ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics.  If you missed my first video, you can find it HERE.



I have made a complete video tutorial to show you how easy it is to make these beautiful flowers.




Please consider subscribing to my channel HERE.


ColourArte Supplies Used:

Vivid Ultra Metallics:
  Jasmine
  Autumn Leaf
  African Jade
  Bolivian Blue
  Olive Vine
  Wine & Roses
  Siam White
  Solar Gold

Emperor's Gold Radiant Gels

Other supplies used:

Heavy duty aluminum foil
Paper towels
white gesso
Dynasty #16 paint brush
Scissors
Paper Punches
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die
Flower stamen
Decorative Brads
Quilling tool (Optional)


A few closeups of each flower.











I hope you enjoyed my project, and thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay crafty, my friends!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment