Monday, June 12, 2017

How to Decorate a Wooden Door Hanger

Hi everyone.  Today I wanted to share a really fun little project that can make either a great addition to your studio, or a really fabulous gift for just about anyone with a door.  Okay, I am just being goofy now, but these wooden door hangers are such fun to decorate and can be transformed into beautiful inspirational art pieces for you to see every time you enter your studio.  Also, imagine how you could decorate these to give to friends and family to suit their tastes.

You can visit my video tutorial here if you would like to see how I made mine.


To see more video tutorials like this, please click here to subscribe to my channel.  

Of course, I used a variety of ColourArte products to complete my project, and I would encourage you to stop by the ColourArte website to check out the fabulous products offered.  

Thanks for stopping by, and have a super wonderful day!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment