Friday, November 3, 2017

Video Tutorial - Fall Panel Acrylic Pour

Hi everyone!  Today I have another acrylic pour video to share with you.  I found this laser cut wood panel at my local Target store and immediately thought it would be perfect to try out another acrylic pour using my ColourArte Primary Elements pigment powders in Fall colors.



ColourArte Supplies Used:

Primary Elements
  Love Struck
  Rose Gold
  Olive Vine
  Harvest Sol

Other Supplies Used:

Leaf shaped wood panel (Target)
Liquitex Pouring Medium
Americana Acrylic Craft Paint (white and black)
Distilled Water
Disposable cups
Craft Sticks
Disposable aluminum roasting pan

I hope you enjoyed today's project and have been inspired to try making one of these wood panels for yourself, or even for gift giving.  Change up the colors for whatever the occasion.  ColourArte has a spectacular choice of colors to use, so there is something for everyone.

I was thinking about adding some embellishments, either botanical or otherwise, to my panel.  I would love to hear what ideas you might have to "spice" it up a bit.  I wouldn't want to cover too much of the beautiful colors, so any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always, have a wonderful Fall season!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment