Friday, February 16, 2018

How to Decorate Eileen Hull's Journal Cover with Mixed Media Techniques

Hi everyone!  We all love Sizzix dies, and this journal die from Eileen Hull is ever so popular.  So, I will be decorating this cover using some of my favorite mixed media techniques.  If you are new to mixed media, I have a fairly short video tutorial with step-by-step directions to help you along the way. 



I hope you will subscribe to my channel to help me meet the new You Tube video requirements for smaller channels, like mine.  


CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:

Vivid Ultra Metallics
  African Jade
  True Metals Autumn Flame
  Teal Zircon
  Royal Orchid
  Siam White
  Ginger Peach
  Mango Freeze
Radiant Rains Daubers
  Egyptian Gold

Other Supplies Used:
Sizzix/Eileen Hull Journal Die
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Layered Bee Die
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Regal Crest Die
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Honeycomb On The Edge Die
Sizzix White Scoreboards or mat board
Tim Holtz Honeycomb stencil
Dylusions Letter Jumble stencil 5x8
Black chipboard
Xyron 3" sticker maker
Graphix .020 craft plastic
Versamark ink  pad
Stampers Anonymous G3-1074 "Trust Your Crazy Ideas"
  wood mounted rubber stamp (Tim Holtz)
Ranger Archival Black ink pad
Ranger Eucalyptus Stickles
Ranger Black Enamel Accents
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger foam blending tools
WOW Silver Pearl embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful, crafty day!

Barbara 

3 comments:

  1. This is just so so LOVELY Barbara - the colors are GORGEOUS and I loved seeing your video. You always have such great artsy ideas! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this lovely cover definitely looks like you made it. You have so many wonderful ColourArte products. I want to come to your home to play. Love how everything turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete